RAM Pod III Vehicle Mount with Double Ball and Plate Containing AMPS Hole Pattern (RAM-316-3-202U)
The RAM-316-3-202U consists of the RAM POD III No-Drill™ vehicle base, three rigid aluminum rod legs, double socket arm and two 2.5" round bases that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. The base of the mount connects to your seat rail without any drilling necessary. The rigid aluminum rod legs can be bent to position your device to its optimum viewing location. The mount is designed with a RAM 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The universal AMPs hole pattern found on the round base adapter will connect to many RAM cradles.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Leg Lengths: 18", 20" and 30"
- Installation Instructions: At right angles to the base of two legs are feet with mounting holes. Simply place the holes into the passenger seat mounting bolts and adjust the mount to the required height with the rigid aluminum rod legs. The third leg on the RAM POD III should also be adjusted to help support the mount. The rigid aluminum rod arms will hold everything you need safely and securely.
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM Single 6" Swing Arm with 6.25" X 2" Rectangle Base and Vertical Mounting Base (RAM-109VSB)
RAM Tele-Pole with 8&9 Poles, Single Swing Arm & Round Plate (RAM-VP-SW2-89)
RAM Reverse Configuration Universal No-Drill Laptop Mount (RAM-VB-196-1-SW1)