RAM Tab-Lock™ Panasonic Toughpad™ FZ-A1 w/ case Locking Cradle (RAM-HOL-TABL9U)
The spring loaded RAM-HOL-TABL9U Tab-Lock™ cradle for the Panasonic Toughpad™ FZ-A1 is durable and provides loads of security. Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. If security is a priority, the RAM-HOL-TABL9U Tab-Lock™ is a rock solid cradle that is sure to make most would-be thieves think twice about trying to steal your tablet. With a full complement of compatible mounts, you are sure to find the perfect solution for all your mobile needs. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. The included back plate is interchangeable with various size support cups, making it compatible with numerous tablet models. New detachable support cups are the only components needed for purchase, attach to the back plate for support of your new tablet. The Tab-Lock™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Locking mechanism for theft deterrence
- Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
- Back plate can support various size support cups
- Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
- Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
- High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
- Full access to all ports
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 1.55 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Panasonic Toughpad FZ-A1
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM Double Twist-Lock Suction Mount with Spring Cradle for Tablets with Cases (RAM-B-189-TAB8U)
RAM Tab-Lock™ 10" Tablets & iPad 1-4 w/ Heavy Duty Cases Cradle (RAM-HOL-TABL8U)